[Fredslist] LG Meeting Tuesday, Ocotber 15, RSVP Come Join Us

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Tue Oct 8 17:36:00 EDT 2013

Hello, Gotham,

We hope you can join us-- the Lawyers Resource Group will be meeting
Tuesday, October 15 at the Friars Club, please see (and pass along) the
attached flyer.  We would love to have you join us.

Please RSVP by this Friday so we can plan the meeting.

Our featured speaker for the meeting will be Jeff Anderson of
Atlantic Environmental Solutions, Inc.
                       Vice President

             Company description:
         Full Service Environmental Consulting Company providing
environmental consulting and management for asbestos, mold, underground
storage tanks, chemical discharges and spills, indoor air quality,
lead-based paint, radon, and waste disposal.

 We provide full services during property transactions regarding Phase I
Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Phase II ESAs and associated
abatement, remediation, or mitigation.

 We provide expert testimony at municipal and courtroom forums for all of
the above environmental matters.

                    5 Marine View Plaza, Suite 303

        Hoboken

                     New Jersey

     	                             07030

                Email:
janderson at solutionsenvironmental.com

            Work Phone:                      	 201-876-9400

Jeff is a fabulous speaker and the meeting will be a terrific opportunity
for networking.  We hope you can join us.

Regards,

Judie

LRG - Group Coordinator

 Judie Moceri