[Fredslist] So proud of 'my baby daughter' Kelly Connors! See enclosed, today's Newsday article in the health section

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Oct 8 12:23:53 EDT 2013

Many thanks Rona; yes Kelly has learned a great deal and is now leaning towards adding a medical career as an EMT (Not ENT-My faux pax).  What I love is that she really enjoys this work, especially at NS/LIJ. Her creative side gets to shine while helping others learn and improve at their jobs :)

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235