[Fredslist] Looking for high-level contacts in hospitality

Jim Weiss jweiss at mccollisters.com
Tue Oct 8 09:02:55 EDT 2013

Good morning!

Specifically, I'm looking to meet those individuals in the hospitality
sector who are directly involved with new construction or renovation
projects that require the consolidation, delivery, and installation of
furniture, fixtures, and equipment to hotels consisting of 200 or more
rooms.

One of my company's more recent, recognizable projects was the Revel in
Atlantic City, and our capabilities are global, without limitation. If you
have a contact like the one I just described on the *end-user* side, I
would be grateful for an introduction. If further vetting is required, I am
of course happy to meet with you as a precursor.

Thanks, and I hope everyone is having a great week!

Regards,

Jim Weiss | *National Account Manager*
*Member,* *International Facility Management Association**
*

Direct: 917-426-1650
Toll Free: 800-257-9595