[Fredslist] THURSDAY OCTOBER 17 GOTHAM GREEN MEETS AT THE FRIAR'S CLUB

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 22:23:40 EDT 2013

On Thursday October 17 Gotham Green will have its next meeting.

*GOtham GREEN connects businesses and professionals who seek to share,
develop and promote sustainable opportunities and relationships.*

*
      [image: Inline image 1]      *

*
   *
We will have a special speaker - details to follow.

Please plan to join us.  We are an open group so All are welcome.

Where:  Friar's Club
When:  Thursday Oct 17, 12:30-2

Please use the link below to RSVP:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/GOtham-Green-Meeting-2012-12-27-1

Of course if you have any questions, please contact me.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com