[Fredslist] Ride the Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 11:41:00 EDT 2013

Please join us this Monday, Oct.7 at 12:15-2:00pm for our next meeting of Gotham's Expert Witness Group held at Fabio Piccolo Fiore (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  If you are coming, (we have no conflict rule so all are welcome), please register in advance on the Gotham website (www.gothamnetworking.com), let me know and prepay the $35 for the cost of the best lunch in town, all fresh, home-made and custom ordered from the best Italian kitchen in town.  Hope to see you on Monday.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Group Coordinator and Chair

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)