[Fredslist] Joshua Zinder, NJ AIA Architect of the year!!!

DADLER97 at aol.com DADLER97 at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 22:56:49 EDT 2013

Congratulations Josh! We always knew we had a gem in you...

Well deserved!

Debra & Janet Adler
Janet Adler Realty Ltd.

In a message dated 10/4/2013 10:42:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
suzanneneilson at comcast.net writes:

WOWEE!  Joshua Zinder,  Gotham Princeton's Founder and Chair and Gotham's
Networker of the Year, has  won a most prestigious award!
The New Jersey AIA (American  Institute of Architects) has named Josh  the
NJ Architect of the  year!
This award is given to an  individual recognized as having made a major
accomplishment in the field of  architecture and who has distinguished
himself/herself both professionally and  personally.  The award basis is on both
professional and technical  accomplishments.
This award recognizes  individuals who have provided distinguished service
to the profession and to  the Society. The award is designed to focus on the
accomplishments of members  and non-members on issues of public awareness
of the built environment,  service to the community and other non-design
aspects of Architecture.
We at Gotham certainly knew  how very special Josh Zinder is.  Our
heartiest congratulations go out to  Josh for yet another major recognition of his
technical expertise and his  contribution to both architecture and society at
large.   Joshua,  you are the BEST!
Suzanne  Neilson
The  Organized  Life

Fredslist  mailing  list