[Fredslist] (no subject)

Mark Krieger mbkrieger at verizon.net
Wed Oct 2 16:17:50 EDT 2013

  _____

Please join us at The Better Living Expo, this Sunday, October 6th from noon
to 5 pm in the gymnasium of the Summit Upper School, located at 187-30 Grand
Central Parkway, Jamaica Estates, NY.  It promises to be an enjoyable day of
shopping, learning and meeting new people.  We'll have yoga, fitness,
handmade jewelry, custom-made hats, green energy and much more to choose
from, along with informational presentations and free raffles for door
prizes.  Call Mark Krieger at 917-703-4694 or visit betterlivingexpo.biz for
more information.  I hope to see you there!