[Fredslist] PT Fashion/menswear Business - working with fabulously handsome Gotham MEN

Ann Lindsay ann at sosformen.com
Tue Nov 26 20:14:22 EST 2013

Gotham motto:  It’s better to give than to receive….

give the Ultimate Gift - the gift of a life changing business for someone you love:

What is a J Hilburn business?

·  Working with professional men, bringing them beautiful custom fitted garments and acting as their personal stylist.

·  It’s upscale.  (these are luxury goods)

·  It pays great. (like up to 30% commission)

·  It’s fun!  (you are often the best part of a guy’s day)

·  It’s creative and rewarding (men are so appreciative of your help!)

What’s special about being on a J Hilburn team?

Negligible buy-in gives an opportunity to work part time and grow a business that will create life changing income.   (how about $200,000 in 2 years!)

You get me!  I am your coach, we are a team and we work together.  You are never alone.

You get a visionary company that is the #1 custom shirt and trouser provider to men in the world with NO advertising (just word of mouth - think about that!) and a company that has and will continue to double in size every year.

You get a company of the highest integrity; that recruits, trains and supports Stylists with passion and dedication to their success.  Just ask me how it’s been for me.

Cost:     $49.00

Benefit:  priceless

 Who do you know?!

Ann Lindsay
Managing Partner J Hilburn
Owner Style of Success Image Consulting for Men and Women
www.sosformen.com
www.sosforwomen.com
www.jhilburn.com