[Fredslist] Morgan West Resume

SWest at friedmanllp.com SWest at friedmanllp.com
Mon Nov 25 16:15:57 EST 2013

Can the Gotham Family provided any help here?  My Daughter is graduating in December 2013 and will be looking for full time employment.
I greatly appreciate any help or suggestions.
Regards,
Steve West ( Gotham Real Estate Group)

Steven West
Principal

FRIEDMAN LLP
1700 Broadway New York, NY 10019
P.  212.842.7545  | F. 212.842.7546
Email: swest at friedmanllp.com<mailto:swest at friedmanllp.com>
http://www.friedmanllp.com

Any tax advice contained in this email, including attachments, cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. This statement is made pursuant to Circular 230 (U.S. Treasury Regulations governing tax practice).
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any dissemination or copying of this material, or taking of any action by anyone other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender by reply email and delete it from your system.