[Fredslist] Brainlink is Hiring FULL-TIME and PART-TIME Systems Engineer Rockstars

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Mon Nov 25 10:27:55 EST 2013

Gothamites,

            I am Hiring FULLTIME and PARTTIME Systems Engineer Rockstars

NOTE: These are NEW positions in a growing, stable, profitable company.

Brainlink International Inc. is scouring NYC for Systems Engineer Rockstars
to provide ridiculously awesome solutions to our customers. In this role,
you'll be obsessed with making our customers love us by delivering the very
best in class server and network solutions. We want our customers to say,
"Wow" after every interaction they have with our staff, from the person who
answers the phones, to the guy who configures Exchange.

Here are some things you'll do as our Systems Engineer:

. Respond to tickets in ConnectWise and communicate the status of issues to
customers including resolutions and additional information gathering
. Provide rockstar support
. Administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Server 2003/2008R2/2012, Microsoft
Exchange 2007/2010, Virtualization with VMware, Windows XP/7 desktop support
. Interact with our clients to determine what the problems are they are
having, fix them, and communicate clearing in writing (email) and/or over
the phone what the problem was and how you were able to artfully solve it.
. Handle customer inquiries with care, going the extra mile for our
customers every time

We need you to come to us with these abilities and we'll teach you more, but
we can't teach you to love working with customers. Don't apply if you don't
have a passion for "doing IT right" and are just looking for an easy 9-5
desk job.

Our ideal candidate has at least 4 years of experience working for another
MSP like ours that provides services to SMB clients or has been the
Systems/Network Administrator for another company.

You might fit in our role if some of the following are true:

. You have experience with ConnectWise, Windows Server & Desktop support
. You measure your success for the day by whether you've made people
ridiculously happy or insanely happy
. People have ever looked at you suspiciously because you're a little too
excited to be at work for this time of day
. You end interactions with customers with, "Is there anything else I can do
to help" because you're genuinely interested
. You are motivated to do your job right and with grace, and constantly
learn more and new ways to do things.
. You love being in Manhattan.

Who are we?
Brainlink is a leader in the computer consulting and office IT management
industry. Customers choose Brainlink because of our technical expertise, but
also our excellence in service. Our team loves working at Brainlink because
of never-ending learning opportunities, professional growth and a fabulous
environment. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a
small but fast-growing company of talent professionals that have big things
ahead.

What now?
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please submit a cover letter
and resume by e-mail to jobs at brainlink.com detailing your previous work
history and accomplishments (not just a list of task and job
responsibilities, we'd like to hear about problems you've solved or networks
you've set up), as well as a brief, one-page summary explaining why you
think you would make an excellent candidate for this position.

*	Compensation: Fulltime: 55K + medical, dental and pension plan
benefits
*	Parttime: $20/hr

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
 <mailto:raj at brainlink.com> raj at brainlink.com
 <http://www.brainlink.com/> http://www.brainlink.com

 <http://www.RajGoel.com> http://www.RajGoel.com

 <http://www.ITSecurityConsultant.com> http://www.ITSecurityConsultant.com