[Fredslist] LRG Meeting Dec 3rd AFFORDABLE CARE ACT

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Mon Nov 25 06:50:03 EST 2013

 Happy Holidays, Gotham--

Come join our Lawyers' Resource Group Meeting, Tuesday December 3rd...make
it a Gotham Day and stay for the cocktail party (be sure to register with
Debbie Lindner for the party).

We have a fabulous speaker:

Khristan Heagle, Esq, Fred's colleague, who will be speaking about the
Affordable Care Act.  It will be informative and interested and a fabulous
topic discussion to sit in on.

Come join us for a terrific meeting.  Please let me know you are interested
and we will make arrangements for you to join us.

Thank you and hope to see you on the 3rd.

Regards and stay warm,

Judie
Judie Moceri - LRG GC

Promotional Solutions Int'l