[Fredslist] need expert in loading video to You Tube

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Sun Nov 24 15:17:38 EST 2013

Hello Gothamites,

I have been creating videos on Windows Live Movie Maker for a long time.
The program no longer allows me to upload directly to You Tube without an
intermediary called   "Uploader to You Tube".  I have tried many times to
upload this software but continue to fail.

Can any of you software experts help me?  Or do you know anyone who can?

Thank you,

Maria

Maria Guida
Successful Speaker, Inc.
Bringing Broadway to Business

Inspiring executives to speak with the poise, passion, and persuasive power
of a Broadway actor.

Phone/Fax: 718-884-2282
Email:  <mailto:maria at successfulspeakerinc.com>
maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Website:  <http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com/>
http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com

Read my  <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/blog/> blog | Connect with me on
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mariaguida> Linked In | Follow me on
<http://twitter.com/#!/MariaGuidaCoach> Twitter | Like me on
<http://www.facebook.com/MariaGuidaSuccessfulSpeaker> Facebook

 <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/articles.html> Click here to read the most
recent newsletter/articles from Successful Speaker, Inc. and to subscribe to

the newsletter.