[Fredslist] MONDAY come feel the love!!!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Fri Nov 22 19:16:45 EST 2013

Gotham,
I do not believe there is any other group in Gotham that has someone who sells Love!! Well Gotham Princeton does, and you can find out all of the details on Monday November 25!  You can leave Princeton with the ultimate gift for someone you care for, LOVE!!!!!   Now if that has not perked your interest I don't know what will!!!!!
We are an open group so you only need to sign up hope to see you Monday!!!

RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO GOTHAM PRINCETON!!!!!!
Monday, November 25 12:30-2:00
Eno Terra
4484 Rt. 27
Kingston, NJ
Cost:  $35 per person

Please Join us. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2012-12-26-5

If you want to take the train we can arrange to have someone pick you up at Princeton Junction.
Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates! Share the love!!

For more information, please email me or, our Group Coordinator Suzanne, at suzanneneilson at comcast.net<mailto:suzanneneilson at comcast.net>

Hope to see you there.

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB