[Fredslist] Gotham's traditional Connecticut Express train to the holiday party 12/3/13

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Fri Nov 22 08:29:26 EST 2013

A few years ago, Tessa Marquis offered a great, yet simple idea:

All CT-based Gothamites going to the Gotham holiday party could

meet on a certain MetroNorth train to ride into the city together.

By the time we get to GCT, we would all know each other better.

And that my dear Gotham friends, became a……..TRadition.

Once again Connecticut’s delegation to Gotham’s Holiday Party

can all meet up on the train and ride together.

MEET US IN THE FRONT CAR OF THE TRAIN

departs

New Haven         3:50 pm

West Haven        3:55

Milford                 4:02

Stratford              4:07

Bridgeport                          4:13

Fairfield Metro                  4:18

Fairfield                              4:21

Southport                           4:24

Greens Farms                    4:27

Westport                            4:31

East Norwalk                     4:34

SONO                                  4:38

Rowayton                          4:41

Darien                                 4:44

Noroton Hts                      4:47

Stamford                            4:53

Greenwich                          5:01

arrive GCT                          5:49

We will walk to The Friars Club from GCT and arrive in time for the 6:00 pm start time.

We can certainly take the train home together too.

Call me if you have any questions.

We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

              http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/grnlogo.gif                         cid:image009.jpg at 01CD9197.AFF52420                   cid:image010.jpg at 01CD9197.AFF52420

     Your Best Interest LLC                                   e-giving                                     connect2collaborate

 <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/> www.yourbestinterestonline.com,  <http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com and  <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/> www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048   phone 203.373.0875   efax 203.549.0406

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert> www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

cid:image010.png at 01CEE224.788D9DD0

Helping our business clients nationwide enhance cash flow, using practical electronic techniques