[Fredslist] Gotham Musicians?

Jim Weiss jweiss at mccollisters.com
Fri Nov 22 10:43:34 EST 2013

Greetings, Gothamites -

For over 10 years, I maintained a side career as a semi-pro musician
(singer, rhythm guitarist, songwriter, producer, booking agent, etc.) in
the Blues/Blues Rock genre under a stage name. I gigged around Texas, New
York, and Pennsylvania, cut some albums, some of which were even good!

I've been out of the business since the industry collapsed, but I'm
thinking that Gotham's Battle of the Bands might be a good opportunity to
get back on a stage and have some fun. Originals, covers, whatever. If
there are any performance-tested lead guitarists, bassists, drummers, and
maybe keyboardists out there who might want to put something together for
(but not necessarily limit it to) the Battle of the Bands, please get in
touch with me to exchange mp3s and videos, and see if there's something we
can do!
Regards,

Jim Weiss | *National Account Manager*
*Member,* *International Facility Management Association*

Direct: 917-426-1650
Toll Free: 800-257-9595