[Fredslist] Drink beer for a good cause!

Sarah Annese stannese at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 10:17:58 EST 2013

This Sunday, November 24, my husband Giancarlo and I are teaming up with another beer writer friend to host a fundraiser at the East Village bar Jimmy's No. 43.

The fundraiser will benefit the organization Pints for Prostates, which raises awareness about prostate cancer screenings and contributes funds to prostate cancer research.

Here's the official Facebook page for the event, which starts at 1 p.m. https://www.facebook.com/events/172635199611041/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar

You don't have to RSVP, but we'd love to see you there! Come by anytime between 1 and 4 to participate in an awesome raffle! Winners will be announced at 4:15.

Cheers!
Sarah

___
Sarah Annese