[Fredslist] Are you working with Debbie Lindner? If not, you should be

absandpe at aol.com absandpe at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 11:02:39 EST 2013

Good Morning:

I absolutely agree.  When I was president of Long Island Women's Agenda, Debbie was brought in as our Administrator.  She handled the running of the organization single handed.  She is terrific and a pleasure to work with.  Whether your need is big or small you cannot go wrong with Debbie and Boulevard Marketing.

Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard, Esq.
Managing Partner
Pegalis & Erickson, LLC
Attorneys At Law
Representing Plaintiffs in Medical Malpractice Actions
1 Hollow Lane, Suite 107
Lake Success, NY   11042
516.684.2900
www.pegalisanderickson.com