[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT to gotham lgbtq Tuesday, Nov 26

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 14:19:01 EST 2013

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying this wonderful spring day.  Can't promise the same weather outside ion November 26  but inside is always a sunny time at Gotham LGBTQ.

Our next meeting is Tuesday lunch, November 26 at 12:30 at the friar's club.   Please press reply and let me know if you would like to join us  and maybe you may have a guest that you can introduce to our gotham lbgtq community. Perhaps, in other words,  maybe you have an lgbtq colleague or friend that you know would like to be a part of our dynamic lgbtq group and you can help them find us!!

best wishes
Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz