[Fredslist] Book Chat Tomorrow!

john at buscarello.com john at buscarello.com
Mon Nov 18 17:34:27 EST 2013

Join us tomorrow for our chat with Chris Bohjalian when will be
discussing his book - LIGHT IN THE RUINS, an engrossing murder mystery
that spans the years from the end of WW11 to the late 50's. The local is
Italy. Important topical issues abound, like the pillage of art by the
Nazis. It's fascinating form beginning to end. Kudos to Gotham for
selecting a book that I might not have picked up on my own!

John
Buscarello

On 11/18/2013 10:03 am, Julie Klein wrote:

> Author Chris
Bohjalian will be joining us to talk about THE LIGHT IN THE RUINS
tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. Anyone may participate! And comments may be posted
at anytime before and during the discussion!

> Please join us by
simply visiting the discussion at:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/book/view/The-Light-in-the-Ruins [1]

> We look forward to "seeing" you tomorrow.
>
> Julie Klein, Chair

> Gotham Book Club

> Fredslist mailing
list