[Fredslist] Please attend my brother's Classical Recording Foundation 12th Annual Gala, at Carnegie Hall's Weill Recital Hall, on Nov. 25 -- a unique NY music event

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Fri Nov 15 14:51:24 EST 2013

All:

As many of you know, my brother Adam is a Grammy-award-winning classical
music recording engineer and producer as well as professional violinist.
Over a decade ago, recognizing that the future of classical music was
threatened, he created a charitable foundation intended to help enhance and
preserve this important performing art form.  The mission of this
organization is described on its website:

MISSION

The Classical Recording Foundation (CRF) was founded in 2002 to catalyze and
stimulate the ailing classical music recording field by providing seed
funding to record labels and artists of merit for recording projects. The
projects are intended not only to enhance the classical catalog but to
awaken both new and seasoned audiences to the joy of hearing great
performances by committed and extraordinary artists.

In the words of The New Yorker, "The Classical Recording Foundation (is)
devoted to the proposition that posterity is despoiled when artists are
denied the chance to record their own interpretations of certain
repertoire."

Unlike major labels, which are profit driven and therefore can commit only
to a limited number of artists and repertoire, CRF encourages artists to
release performances of their choosing, of music about which they are
passionate.

CRF provides state-of-the-art recording capabilities and customizes the
recording environment, which results in capturing the best that the artist
has to offer through a unique sound signature.

The result is a portfolio of recordings that represents the finest artists
of our time - composers, soloists, vocalists, chamber ensembles, and
orchestras - performing both masterworks and the music of today.

At 7:30 p.m. on Monday, November 25, 2013, the Classical Recording
Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, will present its 12th Annual CRF
Awards Ceremony and Concert, again at the Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie
Hall in Manhattan.  I have attended each of the previous eleven, and can
attest that it is a special evening for fans of high quality classical music
as well as those who might want to develop an interest in it.  See and hear
world-class performers speak personally and play expertly in an intimate
setting that has no equal in terms of history, beauty, or acoustics.  Bring
a friend or client.  Enjoy a unique yet classic NY night out.

For a Weill-Carnegie gala, it's a pretty informal, very enjoyable, and
indeed heartwarming event, and I invite you to support this worthy cause
(for as little as $75 for the evening, which goes to an excellent cause) and
hobnob with the classical music world's luminaries..

Please see the additional information attached (including press release and
invitation/tix order form), and also at:
<http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwclassical/article/Laura-Leon-Hsin-Yun-Huang
-More-Honored-with-Classical-Recording-Foundation-Awards-20131101>
http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwclassical/article/Laura-Leon-Hsin-Yun-Huang-
More-Honored-with-Classical-Recording-Foundation-Awards-20131101

Please feel free to e-mail or call me if you have any questions.  And also
please feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone you think might be
interested in this classical music event.

By the way, for more information about Adam, visit:
<http://www.abeshouseproductions.com/> http://www.abeshouseproductions.com/

Hoping to see you there at the 12th gala,

David

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David J. Abeshouse | 626 RXR Plaza | Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph:  <tel:516-229-2360> 516-229-2360 | Fax:  <tel:516-229-2361> 516-229-2361
|  <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |
<http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com

B2B Dispute Resolution: Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer
| Business Arbitrator/Mediator

View my profiles at  <http://www.thecca.net/bio.aspx?id=271> College of
Commercial Arbitrators |  <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> National
Academy of Distinguished Neutrals <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse>   |
<http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse> New York Academy of Mediators
and Arbitrators |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo

Listed in New York Metro Super Lawyers for 2007, 2012, 2013; category:
Alternative Dispute Resolution Law.  Independent lawyer peer review rated by
Martindale: A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking.