[Fredslist] SAVE THE DATE ~ Sat. 12/21 ~ 8 pm ~ ALICE TULLY HALL

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 22:40:45 EST 2013

Dear Friends,

Many of you know I've been singing with Riverside  Choral Society for 17
years!

    We are  performing

The Messiah

by George Frideric Handel

Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln  Center

Saturday, December 21, 8:00  pm

The Winter Solstice

To quote the Dublin Journal’s review of the first  performance:

“Words are  wanting to express the exquisite Delight it afforded to the
admiring crouded  Audience.
The  Sublime, the Grand, and the Tender, adapted to the most elevated,
majestic  and moving Words
composed  to transport and charm the ravished Heart and Ear.”

As always, we  are joined by terrific soloists and world-class
instrumentalists from the Philharmonic and St. Luke's  Orchestra.

A number of you already responded  that you will attend, and it's not too
late for others.  Ticket  buying time is here!

Whether a fan of  RCS or a newbie, I'd love to see you all and share this
glorious  piece with you.
 Holiday time at Lincoln  Center, snow falling, good friends, fantastic
music. Get a group together  and go to dinner before,
 or meet up with me after for a  bite, dessert or night cap!

Tickets  ~  $25.  $45.  $75. &  $100.

   NOTE:  $25's no longer available online  ~ contact me Asap for these

 Tickets are selling very well  for this popular piece ~ Please order  soon

~~ TWO WAYS TO ORDER   ~~

1 ~ Reply to  me:

- Email me # of tickets &  price point

- Write check for total PAYABLE TO RIVERSIDE  CHORAL SOCIETY
(Important - DO NOT make check payable to  me)

- Mail check to me at 227 Riverside  Drive, NY NY 10025

- I will get your tickets and leave them at Will  Call,
or mail them to you (SASE  appreciated)

2 ~ Order Online:

- _www.riversidechoral.org_ (http://www.riversidechoral.org/)

- Click "Order Tickets Here"

- Enter my name under "Chorus member  you know"

- You will be directed to check out with  PayPal.

- Email me so I know you  ordered online

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE THIS SPECIAL NIGHT !

~  ~  ~

Contact me with any  questions