[Fredslist] Appointment as Co-Chair of the CT Bar Assn. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Section

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Thu Nov 14 13:04:36 EST 2013

I am a member of the New Haven group along with Jane Beddall and need to
tell any Gothamite who has not met her that she is one of the kindest most
reassuring people I have ever met.

It is always a pleasure and a privilege to dine with her - so join us at the
Connecticut Dinner Group next Wednesday at 6:30 pm. #ShamelessPlug

Really, and Truly,
Jane Beddall is terrific!

Congrats to the Connecticut Bar Association for recognizing her talent.

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven
Group Coordinator, Connecticut Dinner Group

 <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/> New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com