[Fredslist] 2 Month Sublet Needed

Nancy L. Adams nancyadamscpa at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 12:03:49 EST 2013

Friend lives in a 5th Floor walk-up and needs to have knee replacement surgery, so she needs
either ground floor apartment or elevator building for two months, probably December and January.
UES would be great but Manhattan is preferred.  Any leads would be appreciated!  Email me
(nadams at akmcpa.com) and I'll pass on.

Nancy L. Adams
Adelman Katz & Mond LLP
230 West 41st Street, 15th Fl
New York, NY 10036
P: 212-382-0404
F: 212-382-2686
nadams at akmcpa.com

Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.

This message contains confidential information, intended only for the person(s) named above, which may also be privileged. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. In such case, you should delete this message and kindly notify the sender via reply e-mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.