[Fredslist] "EMBARASSING CONFESSION" AND VERY BIG THANK YOU!!!!

Steve Kirschner stevek at myenergyauction.com
Thu Nov 14 04:16:26 EST 2013

Dearest Tribe Family

I want to thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes.

My email was down so I have not yet been able to go to the "archives" to
retrieve all the birthday wishes that arrived before 3PM yesterday when my
email was restored.

However, here is the embarrassing truth, my dear friend Scott Bloom mistook
my text yesterday morning when I said we had 70 people attending our Real
Estate chapter meeting on the 21st for my age on my birthday,

I was only 66 yesterday!!!

( I do hope you questioned how I could really be that old!!!! )

Looking forward to celebrating my real 70th with you all of you in another 4
years!!!!

Steve

Steve Kirschner

Vice President - Business Development

75 Lane Road Suite 203      Direct: 516.528.2288

Fairfield, NJ 07004               Office:  <tel:862.210.8770> 862.210.8770

                                                Email:
stevek at myenergyauction.com

Add me on LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21750965&locale=en_US&trk=tyah>