[Fredslist] "The Whitestone Bridge"--who has the magic wand to help someone's dream?

Sajiun-Fitzharris, Susan Susan.Sajiun-Fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Tue Nov 12 15:24:00 EST 2013

Hello Gotham, this is not an ordinary book on the Whitestone Bridge, it is more of a book of grabbing rhetoric, I loved it! My friend and author, Sandy Weinstein would like to know if there are any ideas or opportunities someone can lead him to considering the book e the basis for a good off broadway play/screenplay? It needs to be expanded upon by a person who can write a broadway type script.  Anyone interested? Have ideas? It is greatly appreciated. Let us help him by waving our magic wand!

Btw, 10% of any proceeds will go to charity! Thanks so much!

In summary, the premise of the book….

"As unlikely as it might seem, within a small patch of suburbia in New York City and in the shadows of the Whitestone Bridge, a few American veterans of World War II ended up living side-by-side with their one-time German enemies in the 1960s. And while conflict was inevitable between the former soldiers and their families, it was the life-long friendship between the son of one of the German soldiers and the son of an American soldier (who happened to be Jewish) that sets the stage for this story. Growing up in a much simpler time, the author opens his heart to the highs and lows of the most formative and innocent of years. For anyone who longs for life as it was for the baby boomer generation and their childhoods, the author’s humor makes this story a very easy read."

The website was done by professional writer, Ellen Meister, who currently writes for Putnam. Ellen wrote: “Fortunately, I did read this book and was utterly charmed by it! I enjoyed the nostalgia, the humor and the very real human connections. I think it has a lot of appeal for baby boomers.”

~ Susan

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CEDFBB.36540F00]

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, CFP
Vice President
P: 631-360-5306 F: 917-934-5318
susan.sajiun-fitzharris at hubinternational.com
www.hubsajiun-fitzharris.com

HUB International Northeast
Employee Benefits Division
1393 Veterans Memorial Highway
Hauppauge, NY 11788
www.hubinternational.com

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachments accompanying this transmission, may be legally privileged and/or confidential and protected health information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity identified above.  The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to protect the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, forwarding, or distributing of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately, by telephone or return e-mail, to advise of the wrongful receipt and confirm your understanding of this Notice.  Thank you.