[Fredslist] book recommendation needed

Adrian Walter-Ginzburg adrianwg at caringtransitions.net
Mon Nov 11 15:45:54 EST 2013

What about the usual - Lord of the Flies, Catcher in the Rye, Little women/Little men?  They are the classics.  I personally think that anything by Jane Austen is fantastic and funny - but my kids couldn't get through her in high school.

Adrian

Adrian Walter-Ginzburg, PhD
President and CEO
Caring Transitions of NYC