[Fredslist] KUDOS TO LIZ SHAMPNOI

Steve Kirschner stevek at myenergyauction.com
Mon Nov 11 03:56:31 EST 2013

I must let everyone know how exceptional Liz has been trying to help my son
David with his quest for a position with JP Morgan Chase.

She has gone "way beyond" even for us "giving" Gothamites to get his resume
and credentials in front of the "right" individual.

If this is any sign of her indefatigable determination to succeed, I would
love to have her represent me in a legal matter.

She is both caring and relentless!

Thank you Liz!!!

GC NY Real Estate Chapter
Co-Chair & GC Fairchester Real Estate Chapter

Steve Kirschner

Vice President - Business Development

75 Lane Road Suite 203      Direct: 516.528.2288

Fairfield, NJ 07004               Office:  <tel:862.210.8770> 862.210.8770

                                                Email:
stevek at myenergyauction.com

Add me on LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21750965&locale=en_US&trk=tyah>