[Fredslist] Opportunities for Estate Staff on LI

lynda l.feld at aavisresources.com
Thu Nov 7 14:33:51 EST 2013

Hello, Gotham:

Our client, a wealthy family with an estate on LI's Gold Coast has an
opportunity for:

Housekeeper - $58K

Handyman - $62K

Hours on both of these jobs are Monday through Friday 7am-3:30pm.  The
housekeeping job will also require working one weekend per month with 2
weekdays off during that week.  Both jobs are eligible for benefits,
including family coverage, for a very small contribution.

If there is anyone who is interested, please email me at:
l.feld at aavisresources.com.  I will respond to those candidates whose
backgrounds line up with the expectations of our client.

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources

(212)753-4272 - Main Number

(646)837-8836 - Direct Line