[Fredslist] shout out to Jeffrey Kamberg

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 09:30:30 EST 2013

Thank you Ester for the Shout out to Gotham.

It was my pleasure to host your Healtcare Compliance roundtable meeting yesterday in my Midtown Office.

Jeffrey Kamberg
Recruiter
(212) 687-7878 x 65547 phone  (212) 682-7749 fax
(516) 357-2000 x65547  phone  (516) 357-2018 fax
Connect with us: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
Email: Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Website:  roberthalf.com

Robert Half | 125 Park Ave | 4th Floor | New York | NY 10017 USA
                   | 522 RXR Plaza | 5 West  | Uniondale | NY 11556 USA

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Consulting & Staffing Services