[Fredslist] Robert Half Legal Division Director Opening.

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Tue Nov 5 14:32:38 EST 2013

As a Division Director, your responsibilities will include:
·         Team Leadership: Motivating and directing the staffing professionals on your team; ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets; working with Branch and Regional Management to develop the division's production and performance goals; actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
·         Developing and growing a client base: Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; recruiting, hiring and placing legal professionals in temporary and temporary-to-full-time positions with our clients; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local legal community.
Qualifications:

Bachelor’s degree required; Paralegal degree/certification or law degree preferred.
Minimum 3+ years recruiting or equivalent experience.
Experience as an attorney, paralegal, legal manager or experience with marketing services to the legal community and 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed and ability to leverage legal experience to manage and grow your business.

Please e-mail resume directly to my attention for consideration.

Jeffrey Kamberg
Recruiter
(212) 687-7878 x 65547 phone  (212) 682-7749 fax
(516) 357-2000 x65547  phone  (516) 357-2018 fax
Connect with us: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
Email: Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Website:  roberthalf.com

Robert Half | 125 Park Ave | 4th Floor | New York | NY 10017 USA
                   | 522 RXR Plaza | 5 West  | Uniondale | NY 11556 USA

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Consulting & Staffing Services