[Fredslist] Gothamites Raj Goel, Jeff Rubin & The FBI are presenting "Cyber Criminals Are Targeting Lawfirms" this thursday at the Friars Club

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Tue Nov 5 09:36:04 EST 2013

Gothamites,

      I'm proud to present an exciting, educational and entertaining
seminar on "Cyber Criminals Are Targeting Law Firms" this thursday
8-10 am at the Friars Club.

      Gothamite Jeff Rubin is my co-host.

      The FBI will be presenting case studies from their
investigations.

       Jeff's Colleague, Maria Treglia, will present case studies on
Cyber Liability Insurance and how it can protect your firm's finances
after a breach

      I'll be discussing defensive strategies to protect your
networks, data, clients and your bank accounts from attackers.

      We're looking forward to seeing you there.

      Admission is free to qualifying law firms (5 or more employees).

      See www.brainlink.com/lawfirmseminar/ for registration details.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel
www.rajgoel.com
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From
IT"