[Fredslist] Part Time Hoboken Job

Peter Heller peter at peterjheller.com
Mon Nov 4 10:30:10 EST 2013

Tribe,

My colleague Annalee is looking to hire someone.  She wrote the following.  Please contact her directly if you are interested or know someone:

I'm searching high and low for someone to come and do some part-time work for me.  I'm looking for a computer-saavy; well-spoken; reliable; meticulous; hard-working; dog-cat lover and all-around jack of all trades to do everything from:

Data-entry into Quickbooks; Selling items on Craigslist or Ebay; Walking the dog; scheduling appointments; following up on projects; researching issues; organizing my office; etc.

Looking to pay between $15-20/hour depending upon skills.  Must be able to work out of my home in Hoboken as well as their own.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a job with some variety, please point them my way.

Thanks in advance,
Annalee

Annalee Van Kleeck
Lyric Systems, LLC