[Fredslist] Attend the Gotham Dinner Group Meeting on Tuesday November 12th

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 13:17:36 EST 2013

Please join the Gotham Dinner Group Meeting onTuesday,November 12th, from 6:00-8:30 PM.

What better way to end the day than networking " Gotham style" over dinner?  Come and enjoy good food and good company at Butterfield 8, 5 East 38th Street.  (convenient to Grand Central, Port Authority and Penn Station!)

The fee is only $45for a three-course dinner.  The food is really good and drinks are provided (on a cash basis).

 We are an open group so all are welcome.

All guests and Circuit Riders MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE (NO WALK-INS PLEASE) AND PAY ONLINE.  Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds but you can send someone in your place.

We’ve made signing up easy.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on the “Events Calendar”- then go to the November 12, 2013 box and click  "6:00 pm Dinner Group”, you will then be directed to the page where you can “Pay Online.”
Guests just click "Pay as a Guest", Circuit riders, log into your account to register and pay.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at 212-303-9510.

Hoping tosee you there.
Best  Regards,
Ken Stuart
Co-Chair Gotham Dinner Group

   KENNETHJ. STUART
KStuart at beckerglynn.com   299 Park Avenue • New York, New York 10171
Telephone (212) 888-3033 • Facsimile (212) 888-0255

www.beckerglynn.com

Direct  (212) 303-9510 • Mobile  (917) 208-4339

The contents of this message and any attachments are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you have received this communication in error, we regret any inconvenience and ask that you notify the sender and delete this message and any attachments.