[Fredslist] Please Support Creative Plan Designs, Ltd.

rstair at cpdltd.com rstair at cpdltd.com
Mon Nov 4 09:24:38 EST 2013

Creative Plan Designs, Ltd. has and will continue to provide the highest level of service to our clients.  We believe that if we were to receive this grant, it would enable to not only update our client service systems, but to contribute more to the community in which we live and work.  It would enable us to expand our intern program and foster growth for the "actuaries of tomorrow".  CPD has always been active in the community through donations and hands on participation.  Should we receive this grant, we will be able to participate on a more meaningful level with the various charities we support.

Please vote for Creative Plan Designs, Ltd. (zip code 11554) before November 15, 2013 to help us receive a $250K Grant from Chase.

To Vote:  Go to www.MissionMainStreetGrants.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001OgdsIp5l9Agdr63iigJNuHQiXQLddZSYs3322WvwL4F3219h_Tsb_ml8OBIbsSmH8ckMcTzZNA5RYeK8zrwEpILFUDW6ci4CZUV3ch7AbvLJEk_hx3wpAah481hSSWY2> and follow the voting instructions.

With Great Appreciation,

Ronald K. Stair, PhD, MLT, EA, ERPA

CREATIVE PLAN DESIGNS, LTD.
90 Merrick Avenue, Suite 102