[Fredslist] Entry Level Paralegal Seeking Position

Michael Delvecchio michaeld at wgelaw.com
Fri May 31 12:05:32 EDT 2013

Gothamites,

Laura Sabatino is a neighbor from my old neighborhood and is looking for work as an entry level paralegal.  I have attached her resume for your review.  Please contact Laura directly if you can offer any assistance or help.  Thanks.

Michael G. Del Vecchio
Worby Groner Edelman LLP
11 Martine Avenue, Penthouse
White Plains, New York 10606
Ph: (914) 686-3700
Fax: (914) 686-8080
This e-mail including any attachments may contain information that is legally privileged and confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It constitutes nonpublic information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient please delete this e-mail and any attachments and do not read, copy, or retransmit it and please notify Worby Groner Edelman LLP by return mail, return e-mail, or at (914) 686-3700.  The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.