[Fredslist] Who's going to the Green Group Dinner on 6/4? I am!

Erin Ardleigh erin at erinardleigh.com
Fri May 31 11:28:24 EDT 2013

Everyone knows the only thing better than networking Gotham-style is
networking with DRINKS ;)

Sherry Rivera is hosting a dinner on Tuesday 6/4 open to ALL members and
guests.

For those of you that love those evening events where you can relax and not
have to worry about what you are missing at the office, this one's for you!

Come join me and many other circuit riders for a fun and productive evening!

You can sign up here:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/GOtham-Green-Meeting-2012-12-27-0

Best,

*Erin Ardleigh*
917-612-9813
erin at erinardleigh.com
linkedin.com/in/ardleigh

*Please note my NEW contact information*