[Fredslist] Part-Time Babysitter Needed

Ken Jewell ken.jewell at kjlaw.net
Fri May 31 10:51:34 EDT 2013

Zoki and I are looking for a part-time babysitter for the next six weeks (through Friday, July 12) to assist our nanny with our two children (ages 2.5 years and 9 months) during the week from mid-morning to early afternoon starting next week, if possible.  The candidate must be excellent with children.

We live in the West 60's near Lincoln Center.

Please respond to both my e-mail address as well as that of my wife (zoci5 at yahoo.com<mailto:zoci5 at yahoo.com>).

Thanks. Enjoy your day.

Ken Jewell, Esq.
The Law Offices of R. Kenneth Jewell, PLLC
The Chanin Building
122 East 42nd Street, 17th Floor
New York, New York  10168-1799
(V) + 212.551.1065
(M) + 917.608.5875
(F) + 212.551.1066
Confidentiality Notice:  This message is being sent by or on behalf of an attorney.  It is intended exclusively for the person or entity to which it is addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.
Circular 230 Disclosure Notice:  Pursuant to the U.S. Treasury Department's rules governing tax practice, pleased be advised that any advice contained herein (including in any attachment) has not been written nor is it intended to be used, nor can it be used, for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalty nor with promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed herein.