[Fredslist] Jayne Laytz on Today Show...today!

Judy Heft judy at judithheft.com
Fri May 31 08:45:47 EDT 2013

Jayne Laytz is our very own Gotham super star! This morning she was featured and interviewed on The Today Show as a follow up to her recent interview in the WSJ.

Jayne spoke about vocal variety and how to project your voice and image when speaking,  standing out as a professional at all times. We are often judged by the way we speak.

If you don't know Jayne, haven't heard her present or even been at a meeting where she has given her elevator speech you are really missing out.

Have a one on one with Jayne, book a session and move your career closer to the top!

Kudos to Jayne for being chosen to appear on The Today Show and looking and sounding like a movie star!

Very impressive interview!

Judy Heft
Judith Heft & Associates
www.judithheft.com