[Fredslist] Just a few days left to attend the Dinner meeting on Tuesday June 4th

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 21:07:51 EDT 2013

*If you want to try something different and meet some new people, Join us
for the first GOtham Green Dinner meeting.  *

*Find it difficult to make lunchtime meetings?  Here is your opportunity to
be part of the action at Gotham.*

 Please help us make this a fun, exciting and successful night of
Networking and mingling with some of our most successful and dedicated
members.  This is a good opportunity to BRING GUESTS to have the Gotham
experience.

All are invited to this evening of fun, drink( cash bar) and friendship.

*We are an open group so all are welcome especially Fresh Fish.  The more
there are, the more we all benefit.  Please sign up now as time is running
out.  We have a limited space.*
*
                                        *
WHERE:
Butterfield 8 is the place
5 East 38th Street Between 5th & Madison Avenue
5:30-8:00PM

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/guest

*Upcoming meetings*:  June 26   Joint meeting with Construction- Unique
speaker- Stuart Brodsky-
Leadership in Real Estate's Transformation to Sustainability. He was
instrumental in the initiation of the Energy Star program and continues to
hold a position of Distinction in this area.
                                                    September 12  Joint
meeting with MAD
                                                    October 17
                                                    Dec 5

                                                    September 12  Joint
meeting with MAD
                                                    October 17
                                                    Dec 5
Come one and all.  We are an OPEN GROUP so all are welcome.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com