[Fredslist] Raj Goel does it again and helps to make last Friday's Princeton Luncheon the premier event it is

Waldorf Bill bill at citypubfairfield.com
Tue May 28 23:10:57 EDT 2013

Dear Gothamites,

I attended last Friday's luncheon in Princeton which turned out to be SRO.  Okay so I was the only person standing until they set up another table.  Raj Goel who was the featured speaker, did his usual sensational job.  The room was filled and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, a great lunch and have an opportunity to meet new people.

If you have a chance to attend the next one, I strongly recommend it.

Bill

Bill Waldorf
City Publications Fairfield
bill at citypubfairfield.com
914-837-8200

We bring together the most qualified area homeowners with the finest local businesses