[Fredslist] Come ride the circuit to NY Health & Aging Lunch 2012-06-06 ADDENDUM!

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Tue May 28 17:47:58 EDT 2013

Dear Friends:

The next lunch of the Hew York Health & Aging Resource Group will be on *June
6th *at the Friar's Club (57 E. 55th St.).  We will *"hear from the
experts" *

Our experts will be *Christopher** Smith, *Vice President Portfolio
Manager Morgan Stanley Wealth Management

*                              Dr.  Josh Wagner, *The Life House
Chiropractic

                           *        Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg, **Chiropractor
and Wellness Advisor*

*                              **Cindy Somma, ** *Certified Professional
Coder, Certified Medical Manager

*
*

* * * *This should make for an exciting and informative lunch.  COME RIDE
THE CIRCUIT to our next lunch.

The New York Healthcare and Aging Resource Group is a *non-compete group* for
Members, guests and circuit riders except for joint meetings.  So, if you
would like to come please get in touch with me.

All guests and Circuit Riders must register in advance, (no walk-ins, no
cancellations, and no refunds).  Our fee is $40 for lunch.  All guests and
Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE.  We’ve made signing up easy. Here’s what
they need to do. Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on “Events”- then
“March 14, 2013 – 12:30 pm New York Health & Aging Group” - “Pay
Online.” And they are done.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon Y. Schein --Group coordinator, Gotham New York Health & Aging