[Fredslist] Announcing a unique business workshop with something for just about everyone -- you're invited

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Thu May 23 15:57:24 EDT 2013

All:

I am pleased to announce that I am collaborating with two established
colleagues to present a unique business workshop in early June, in
Manhattan.  We think it's got something for everyone, and there's no charge
to attend.  Network with other business professionals, hear and ask
questions of the presenters, and glean valuable knowledge that can benefit
you, your business or professional practice, and your clients or customers.

The workshop, "Maximizing and Protecting the Benefits of Business Ownership"
will be held on June 6, 2013, from 2 - 4 p.m., at Anchin, Block & Anchin
CPAs, 1375 Broadway (at 37th St.), on the 27th Floor.  Michael R. Breitman
of ActionCOACH will address business growth strategies and the non-monetary
benefits of business ownership.  Fellow Gothamite Jeanne Brutman, a popular
independent financial fee-based planner will address common mistakes
business owners make in building and managing their wealth.  And I will
discuss protecting your business by staying out of court.  (2 CPE credits
are available to CPAs who attend.)  The relevant info is summarized on the
attached flyer, and at the EventBrite webpage.

Please register through the following EventBrite link (either via e-mail or
Facebook):

http://www.ac20130606.eventbrite.com/

If you have any questions, please let me know.  I hope to see you there.
And please feel free to forward this to anyone you think might have interest
in the workshop.

Best regards,

David

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza

Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361

B2B Dispute Resolution

Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer | Business
Arbitrator/Mediator

 <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |
<http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com   View my profile on:
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com

Adjunct Professor, St. John's University School of Law, teaching Alternative
Dispute Resolution Law

Listed in New York Super Lawyers -- Metro for 2007, 2012; category:
Alternative Dispute Resolution Law.  Independent lawyer peer review rated by
Martindale: A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking.

Charter Member of NYAMA ( <http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse>
http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse) and member of its parent
organization, the NADN (National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals:
<http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse)
(invitation only; only 56 in NY State and 5 on L.I.).

Member and Fellow of the College of Commercial Arbitrators (CCA).  CCA
membership is by invitation only.  There are fewer than sixty CCA Fellows in
NY State, and fewer than five on Long Island.  See:
<http://www.thecca.net/> http://www.thecca.net