[Fredslist] Make a Difference on June 17!

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Wed May 22 17:23:57 EDT 2013

Gotham -

Our Make a Difference Group is having its next lunch meeting on Monday,
June 17 at the Friar's Club (at 12:30 pm).  Our group may currently be
small, but don't be intimidated by our size.  The last few meetings we have
had far more guests and circuit riders than members at our table.  The
networking and discussions have been great.  The friendships and  referral
relationships we are forming among members and guests will last a long time.

So, I know you work with not-for-profits (they represent 9 out of every 20
employers in New York) as outside consultants, I know you volunteer for
them, I know you contribute to them, and I know some of you work for them,
soŠ. Please join us for lunch!!!  Also, invite your friends who are involved
in the not-for-profit world.  Remember, the more people we bring to Gotham,
the more vibrant and better a source for social and business referrals it
becomes.  You can make a difference in someone's life and business by
inviting them to Make A Difference.

By now you should also know how to ride the circuit, but just in case you
need a friendly refresher ­ here's how you do it:

1. Email me and let me know you want to visit with us.  We are an open
group, but we like to know who is around the table so we make sure we
deemphasize overlapping skills and emphasize our unique potential
contributions.
2. Go to the event site and click on I'll be there so that you can
immediately rsvp and let your other Gotham friends know where you'll be for
lunch on June 17 (just in case you need the link it is:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-2012-12-25-0
)
3. A few days before the meeting (or sooner if you like) go back to the same
event page and click on the Pay Now button.  I know you know what to do
after you click that button.

Looking forward to seeing you on June 17!!!

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Offices of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com <mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com <http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you
receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at
szinder at zinderlaw.com or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the
original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.