[Fredslist] The Book of Dreams

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Tue May 21 11:14:29 EDT 2013

Gothamites,

Now that the summer of giving has begun, please consider helping the Dreamland School in Ghana. This is my life's project. I have been involved for approximately four years and my wife and I have raised money for construction of a campus for orphans. As part of the project we have also set up an individual child sponsorship program. The 8th and 9th graders have written essays about themselves and I took pictures of all of them and then my wife and a design team put together a book. The electronic version can be found by clicking on the link below. Please take some time to read through it and if there is a child you might be interested in sponsoring, please let me know!

Thanks for all your support.

Steve

Link to The Book of Dreams e-book:

http://issuu.com/dreamlandschoolghana/docs/the_book_of_dreams?mode=window