[Fredslist] Gotham Open House & Bandit Too; THIS THURSDAY at the Friar's Club

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Tue May 21 10:39:30 EDT 2013

Ride the Circuit!!!

REMINDER THAT THE JOINT LUNCH WITH GOTHAM OPEN HOUSE & BANDIT TOO IS THIS THURSDAY!

To attend, go online and register now!
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Open-House-Meeting-2012-12-26-0
(Click on "Pay Now" and follow the prompts.)

Gotham Open House & Bandit Too's next luncheon will take place at the Friar's Club on THURSDAY, January 17th from 12:30 - 2 pm, and we invite you to RIDE THE CIRCUIT and join us.

By waiving Gotham's non-compete rule, Open House has allowed us to open our doors to those who were otherwise 'conflicted out' of other Gotham groups.  For some, it's an opportunity to join our 'tribe' while waiting for a spot to open up in one of the other groups; for others, it has fast become their Gotham 'home'.

In addition to encouraging existing Gothamites to 'ride the circuit' and visit us, we also welcome you to bring new guests and friends to attend our meetings as a way to experience our unique brand of 'tribal networking'.

Group Coordinators, this is an excellent way to meet potential new member for your groups!

Our fee is $40 for lunch, and all attendees must pre-register (no walk-ins, no cancellations, no refunds).  We've made signing up easy by allowing guests to register and pay on-line.

Rich Klein
Gotham Open House
Group Coordinator

Best Regards,

Rich Klein
The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.
O: 212.843.8888 ext. 101
F: 212.888.8438
RDK at MillerConsulting.net<mailto:RDK at MillerConsulting.net>