[Fredslist] THE HOT TOPIC

Peter Kettle pkettle at mac.com
Thu May 16 13:02:15 EDT 2013

Gotham!

I have launched the first in a series of panel discussions/networking meetings, The Hot Topic, to be held at my office at One New York Plaza. It is on the morning of June 6 and the topic is Search Engine Optimization. I have partnered with Ajax Union, a Brooklyn-based Internet Marketing firm, in order to draw on their huge database of businesses. I have also enlisted Craig Delsack, who is known to many of you, to give his perspective as a successful SEO user. Here is the link: http://seopanel606.eventbrite.com/
It's going to be great! I hope to draw on some of our Gotham experts for later events in the series.

Peter Kettle
Morgan Stanley