[Fredslist] Recruiting Internal Sales/Staffing Openings at Robert Half International for the NYC/LI/NJ District

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Wed May 15 11:47:20 EDT 2013

Hello Gotham.

I am in the process of looking to fill several internal staffing openings in our multiple lines of businesses in my District.  Postions include Staffing managers, Account Executives, Recruiters, and Recruiting Managers.

Feel free and read the below websites with our muliple lines of businesses.  Robert Half International Main website is www.rhi.com

Accountemps.  www.accountemps.com

Robert Half Finance & Accounting.   www.Roberthalf.com

Robert Half Management Resources  www.roberthalfmr.com

Robert Half Financial Services Group:  www.roberthalffsg.com

Robert Half Legal:  www.Roberthalflegal.com

Robert Half Technology:  www.rht.com

Office Team:  www.officeteam.com

Creative Group:  www.creativegroup.com

Please feel free and call or e-mail  me at Jeffrey.Kamberg at rhi.com  and I will be happy to discuss the qualifications we are looking for in each division.

Thank you.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Candidate Sourcing Recruiter
Robert Half International

125 Park Avenue-4th Floor        522 RXR Plaza
New York, NY 10017                     Uniondale, NY 11556
Tel 212-687-7878                            Tel 516-357-2000
Fax 212-682-7749                        Fax  516-357-2018

Email:  Jeffrey.kamberg at rhi.com
website:  www.rhi.com

A Global Leader in Professional  Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948