[Fredslist] IMG-20130514-00597.jpg

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue May 14 13:27:13 EDT 2013

Thank you Fred for the Gotham Towers Promo photo :)  It's a nice, but not as good as pics from our resident photographer & "Seven minutes in heaven" spotlight member Owen Kassimir, professional photographer.

Thanks Steve Lichtenstein (G Chair) for a terrific Meeting & Stephen Spurgeon (G Coord)for keeping us organized.  Nice to see new faces & circuit riders!

Donna Turetsky & I really want to see other ladies join our group, or at least ride the circuit.  Our next meeting is June 25th 8:00 am.

Hope to see you then; all my best-Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>