[Fredslist] Formica 1 and LGBTQ Joining Forces DON'T MISS IT!

Liz Saldana LSaldana at Halstead.com
Tue May 14 10:02:52 EDT 2013

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE4758.88393DF0]

Formica 1 and LGBTQ are joining forces for an amazing joint meeting at the Friars Club on May 21st.  Don't miss this opportunity to network with two powerhouse groups. Invite and impress your family, friends, colleagues and contacts.  There's no non-compete at joint meetings.  Everyone is welcome!  If guests want to join Gotham (who wouldn't?) and by some chance their specialty competes with some one in the group(s), I will find another Gotham home for them.

Posse Members if you haven't visited either group yet this year, here's your chance to add two groups and one meeting to your totals.  Remember, last year's winning totals to beat are Erin's 30 Groups and my 50 Meetings.

Here is the link to RSVP: http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/LCBTQ-Meeting

Group Members and Circuit Riders, please remember to log into the website and click the [cid:image006.png at 01CE4758.88393DF0] button so everyone knows you will be there!

Hope to see you on the 21st!

Liz                                                                    Lari
Formica 1 Group Coordinator              LGBTQ Group Coordinator

[E8S_l]

A referral is the greatest compliment of all!

[cid:image001.gif at 01C74E8C.D1224320]

Liz Saldaña
[cne_logo_cmyk 2]
Halstead Property, LLC
831 Broadway New York, NY 10003
Lic. R.E. Salesperson
Office: 212 381-4260
Cell: 917 697-3005
Fax: 646 775-4279
Website: www.Halstead.com
Watch my Agent Profile Video<http://www.halstead.com/properTV.aspx?video=788A43A32F>
Start searching all NYC Listings Today!<lizsaldana.buyfolio.com>
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana> Liz Saldaña's LinkedIn Page<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana>
Follow me on Twitter<https://twitter.com/LizSaldanaNYC>

[Greenisbetter]

This e mail is for the named addressees only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform me and delete it from your files. If you do not wish to receive commercial emails from me in the future and like to "Opt-Out" please reply back to your sender with subject "remove me from your list." All information is from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. No representation is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate and all information should be confirmed by customer. All rights to content, photographs and graphics reserved to Broker. Broker is not authorized to bind parties. Real estate contracts are only established by duly executed agreement between the parties.