[Fredslist] Fwd: May 22 is fast approaching and Fred is looking for some company on the website

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 21:58:55 EDT 2013

Please join us on Wed May 22 for a unique format at the Friar's Club on.
 You can always count on a lively discussion with this group.

*We are an open group so all are welcome especially Fresh Fish.  *

When:  12:30-2, Wed May 22
Where: Friar's Club

*Please go to the website calendar for the event and click on I'll be
there.  Your face will appear and let everyone know that you will be there.
* So far Fred is the only one there.  Please let us all know if you will
attend.  Who knows how many you will inspire to attend.

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/1839
--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
<sherryrivera1 at gmail.com>sherry at envirron.com

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Construction, Building & Maintenance
Materials
Financing for Investment & Owner Occupied Commercial Real Estate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]